Friday, May 12, 2006

Taking off!

oOH.. qian is asleep so I take over her laptop to update the blog. Some photos at the airport first...


Taking off... That shi's hand :P

This is our uni gang. Too bad cindy's not here.

This is my family photo. Hee. Qian was commenting that my mum is pretty. Wahahaha.

Qian and her family. Her brother so kawaii.


Shi and gang at Ajisen


ME and my gang! Thanks to all these ppl. Thanks to Zhongda who is taking the picture. Thanks kang from coming down too. Oh ya, and Jiong too, because he got some exam the next day.


Qian and gang at Ajisen too.

Stopover at Bangkok Int'l Airport. Planning our next move.


Finally! After almost 24 hours of flight, we reached JFK Airport in New York! We all looked like shit after the long ride. Haha. We got no jet lag. Li hai ba.

There are still alot of photos but I am freaking tired now. Shall go and sleep and upload some other time. Good night (-.-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home