Thursday, May 25, 2006

Katong Laksa!!!!

OMG~ I super miss Katong Laksa!! How how?? and dear greg must make me more gian by reminding me how near we used to be to katong laksa (we both stay in Katong area) and how far we are from it now... Thanks sia greg~ sobz sobz... and i din even eat it before i came to the states!! sighs =(

OMG~ look at the laksa!!! cockles, fish cake, and prawns!! Yum yum, mouth-watering. and i jus love the gravy!!! looking at it makes me miss home even more. *sniff*

There are many stalls along Katong selling Katong laksa (and i tried every single one of them), but this is my fav stall!! 49 Katong Laksa (its the blue store)!!

This is the stall next to my fav stall. So pls do not confuse them okie? 328 has two outlets... but i still think my blue stall is better... haha... sighs... i wanna go home and eat my katong laksa!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home