Tuesday, May 30, 2006

chef for today!

it's my turn to cook today! the thick fog made my ride unoperational, so my supervisor let me knock off early. and in an effort to prove that i can cook, i offered to prepare potato gratin (that's like one of the few things i know how to cook) as supper for my roomies who still cant knock off. haha~

peel potatoes, peel peel potatoes~~

boil potatoes, boil boil potatoes~~

get ready hotdogs (we have no ham), mozzarella cheese and boiled potatoes.

dump everything together in microwave-friendly tupperware. sprinkle lots of pepper.

microwave under high temperature for 2min and it's ready to eat!

see how they are enjoying my potato gratin?? hee~

hey i prepared all these by myself leh, all within an hour. the main and only chef around. ting was damn impressed by my speed. washed the dishes myself too.

next time stop saying im not helpful when it comes to cooking hor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home